Total Pageviews

Monday, December 4, 2017

Prayer to Death



O Death, Hold on, not the time yet to reply.


Have fallen in love
With gorgeous wife,
Heart is singing and
Joy has come to life.

O Death, give me some time & I will comply.


Children, to be taken care of
Elders to be protected,
Ethics in society shaken
Needs to be corrected,

O Death, time is not ripe to tell the life good bye.


Though money I have made
But no time to spend,
Erred in life many times
Still left ways to amend.

O Death, time is still not ripe, please do not spy.


Yes my hairs have fallen
And I have grown old,
But still Life is a mystery
and I have to unfold.

O Death, come next time, I won’t deny.


The more I desire, the more I pray
Lust turning hunter and me its prey,
Still frustrated, Still unsated
Craving for life, swinging midway .

O Death, the truth is that, I do not want to die, I never want to die.




Ajay Amitabh Suman

No comments:

Post a Comment