Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

What are the moving symbols which appear before our eyes when we look up at the clear sky (without clouds) in the sunlight or in Complete Dark Night?


       Actually whenever I see the clear sky in bright day Sun Light, some irregular symbols appear in front of my eyes. I have noticed these symbols  since my childhood.These white colored symbols are always moving. I am unable to find any exact color to define these. Hence I am using white color. In fact these symbols are colorless. I could not sop them. These symbols are appearing as irregular I , U , O , W , S or M etc shaped and are appearing in graphical manner. These Shapes necessarily do not correspond to the afore-mentioned letters I have mentioned herein above. These irregular shapes have some resemblance with the afore-mentioned letters.

     Not only in Complete clear day light sky, but also I see such symbols when ever there is complete darkness. I saw such images whenever I have an opportunity to visit my village. In the complete darkness of night, I see such images again.

     The unique features of such images are that these images always kept on moving. I have tried many times to make these images still. But I am unable to make them still. This is very strange experience for me. It is an strange phenomenon for me, which I have been witnessing since my childhood.  I am unable to understand what these irregular shaped symbols are?

      I have read it some where in the Books of OSHO Rajnish. OSHO explained these symbols to be gate of another world. I am unable to recollect, where I have read it. Rajnish himself taught me that until and unless something seems plausible to your reasoning, you should not accept it. I am unable to comprehend as to how these moving objects can be gateway of another world.

     I have tried to find an suitable answer to this query. I asked these questions to many people , friends , Teachers, saints , Gurus etc but I have never got any reply and explanation. If there is any body , who could explain these symbols? Please help me finding out solution to this puzzle.



Ajay Amitabh Suman



No comments:

Post a Comment